Sunday, February 12, 2012

Recent Pinterest Favorites

I've tried several crafts and recipes this week that I found on Pinterest and thought I would share them. (The no-bake nutella cheesecake is a BIG favorite, now) =)

(No Bake Nutella Cheesecake) Go {HERE} for the recipe!

This guy, is SO delicious and easy to make! We had some friends over for supper and I made lasagna, garlic bread, tossed salad and these little bowls of heaven...mmmmm. =) On a side note, you can find these 'mini bols' and spoons at Pier 1. They come in a set of 24 and they fit this dessert perfectly!


Mini legos in your soap dispenser. =)

Germs have been going around our church and my kids got sick. Hopefully my husband and I will stay healthy?? Maybe?? =) ...wishful thinking, perhaps. But needless to say we've been washing our hands non-stop. I bought some Softsoap bottles at Target and took the stickers off and filled them with legos like in this picture. It makes washing hands more fun for the kids.

Boy Valentines


  I have a little girl and boy. It's super easy to find girly valentines but a bit more challenging to find boyish looking ones. I was excited to find these free printables this week. If you have a little man you need to give a valentine too...here are some more options. You can print them via SHE Paperie.

 
Valentine treats
We have a Valentine's party coming up this next week at our church and I'm bringing these fun little snacks. I love the girly colors!

No comments: