Saturday, December 10, 2011

Felt Ball Garland

 My daughter has a mini Christmas tree for her room. Every year we try to do something different to it. I found the cutest felt ball garland via Oh Happy Day . It is absolutely adorable. I found a package of about 20 felt balls (2cm sized) on Etsy . At Hobby Lobby I bought some dmc black coton perle thread and a needle big and fat enough for pushing through a felt ball (I used a yarn needle). Check back soon to see some other handmade ornaments we are going to add to her little tree.



 
Linking up with:

2 comments:

LeAnn-The Modest Homestead said...

Those little felt balls are adorable! I bought some little pink pom poms and did the same with Claire's tree this year. Can't wait to see your handmade ornaments!!

Blankenship said...

That sounds super cute!! Are you going to blog about it??