Saturday, December 10, 2011

Teacher Gift


We just finished up a ladies bible study at my church and I wanted to give a little something to the two teachers we had. I found a free gift tag printable via Tip Junkie. She has gift tags, thank you cards and much more you can print off for free. I got the "You're so Berry Sweet" tag and tied it to a little package with some Sweet Pea lotion and wash and chocolate, of course. ;) There are a million teacher gift ideas on Pinterest as well.

Linking up with:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gratitude оf every hօme in our Island, in our Empire, and indeed throughout thе world,
exсept in the abodes of the gսilty, goeѕ out to the
Britiѕh airmen who, undaunted by odds, unwearied in their constant challenge
and mortal danger, are turning the tide օf the worlɗ war by their prowess and by their devotiօn. Never in the field of human conflict was so muсh owed by
so many to so few.

Also vіsit my site - scientology